Paving Stone Dark Grey Sawn Edge
Granite stone pavers, great for DIY!
Sawn Edge (50mm)
Priced by / piece : $3.15
Paving Stone – Sawn Edge Granite Flamed
DIY Guide: How to lay paving stone on crushed rock and sand
Paving stone dark grey which has exceptional thickness and sawn edge, laid direct into soil, sand or in this case, we use traditional method where we put down some fine rock first, afterwards sand, then laid paving stones into them.
Step by step laying guide:
- Site preparation: dig out existing substrate, allow 8-10 cm depth of crushed rock, afterwards sand, and paving stone on top of that.
- Put in crushed rock.
- Level the crushed rock.
- A layer of sand on top, increase the flexibility of paving
Ready to lay pavers, method 1: Set the pavers to desired level. Method 2: Match the existing level of surrounding ground.
- Half sized pavers available for stretch bond pattern.
- I used a rubber mallet to tap the tile into the position & level it.
- Sweep in the white-washed sand as the grout joint.
Final result is outstanding with minimal time and effort to complete, the advantages/benefits of this paving stone is environmental friendly, it is permeable paving solution for water penetrate into substrate, if you are a keen gardener, it’s easy to keep your plants grown and healthy.